Community Engagement / Planning and Consultation Committee
Tuesday 15 November 2005
A meeting of the Planning and Consultation Committee will be held on Tuesday 15 November 2005 at 10.30am in the Conference Room, Devon and Cornwall Police Authority, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter to which you are summonsed, to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.
Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting.
S G Davey
Chief Executive & Clerk
To The Police Authority
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence from Members unable to attend the meeting.
- Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting, together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared interests.
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 20 September 2005 as a correct record.
- Committee overview
An oral brief of the terms of reference, responsibilities and proposed future
direction of the Planning and Consultation Committee.
- Force Youth Strategy (79 KB)
A presentation on the responsibilities of Neighbourhood Beat Managers and Youth Intervention Officers in respect of Youth Engagement.
- Item 5 - Associated documents: Force Youth Strategy (4.01 MB)
- Review of Police Authority Liaison Meetings Pilot Schemes and Recent Innovations (106 KB)
This report, deferred from the last meeting, updates Members on the pilot Police Authority Liaison Meeting projects and review of supporting procedures.
- Item 6 - Associated documents: Pilot Scheme Comparison 2005 (130 KB)
- Liaison Meetings (80 KB)
- Evaluation of Community Engagement with minority communities in Devon and Cornwall (85 KB)
This report updates the Committee on the progress of the independent review into engagement with minority communities and proposes establishing a Race Independent Advisory Group.
- Production of the Police Authority Annual Policing Plan 2006/07 & Strategic Plan 2006/09 (97 KB)
This report is to provide an update to Members on the production and publication
of the Devon and Cornwall Police Authority Annual and Strategic Plans for 2006/07 and beyond.
- Item 8 - Associated documents: Annual Plans 2006-7 (424 KB)
- March 2005 Public Survey (252 KB)
The purpose of this report is to highlight the main results obUtained from the March 2005 Public Survey.
- Item 9 - Associated documents: July Public Survey Report (202 KB)
- Force Structures Consultation
An oral update on the arrangements to consult stakeholders and the public on Force structures.
If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact Richard Martin tel: 01392 268313 or email Richard.Martin@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk
Next meeting: Wednesday 1 February 2006 at 10.00am in the Conference Room at the Police Authority Offices, Exeter.
Members of the Planning and Consultation Committee: M Bull, C Bulley, I Doggett, G Hicks, M Hicks, S Malloni, M Nevitt and W Thomas