Community Engagement / Planning and Consultation Committee
Tuesday 20 September 2005
A meeting of the Planning and Consultation Committee will be held on Tuesday
20 September 2005 at 10.30am in the Conference Room, Devon and Cornwall
Police Authority, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter to which you are
summonsed, to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.
Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary
papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least
30 minutes before the start of the meeting.
S G Davey
Chief Executive & Clerk
To The Police Authority
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice-Chairman
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence from Members unable to attend the meeting.
- Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting, together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared interests.
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 15 March 2005 as a correct record.
- Quality of Service Commitment
A report on the work being progressed to introduce the Quality of Service Commitment by November 2006.
- Police Authority Annual Policing Plan 2006 and Strategic Plan 2006-2009
- i. A briefing paper on the proposed approach for preparing the Annual and Strategic plans for 2006.
- ii. This report provides Members with an update on the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act which places a requirement for Police Authorities to produce
a summary of the policing plan from 1 April 2006.
- Local Priorities – Annual Plan 2006/ 2007
A report to seek guidance from Members on the approach to setting local priorities for 2006/2007.
- Youth Consultation Exercise
This report presents the results of a consultation exercise carried out with young people earlier this year.
- Current Consultation Activity (March to December 2005)
A report to update the Committee on the current consultation schedule.
- Review of Police Authority Liaison Meetings Pilot Schemes and Recent Innovations
This report updates Members on the pilot Police Authority Liaison Meeting
projects and review of supporting procedures.
If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact
Richard Martin tel: 01392 268313 or email Richard.Martin@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk
Next meeting: Tuesday 15 November 2005 at 10.30am in the Conference Room
at the Police Authority Offices Exeter.
Members of the Planning & Consultation Committee:
M Bull, C Bulley, I Doggett, G Hicks, M Hicks, S Malloni, M Nevitt and W Thomas