Performance Management Committee
Friday 9 December 2005
A meeting of the Performance Management Committee will be held on Friday
9 December 2005 at 10.30am in the Conference Room, Devon and Cornwall Police
Authority, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter to which you are summonsed,
to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.
Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary
papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least
30 minutes before the start of the meeting.
S G Davey
Chief Executive & Clerk
To The Police Authority
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence
from Members unable to attend the meeting.
- Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or
prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting,
together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 9 September 2005 as a correct
- Committee objectives (859 KB)
To discuss and agree on the objectives for the Performance Management Committee
for the forthcoming year.
- Domestic Violence
A presentation on various initiatives by the Force and its partners to tackle
- Performance against the Annual Policing Plan (Targets)
This report provides details of the Force’s performance for the period
1 April 2005 to 31 October 2005 against the Annual Policing Plan Targets
and certain Policing Performance Assessment Framework indicators.
This item will also include:
- a) A report on forensics performance to include spending comparisons.
- b) A report to update Members on the status of the SOCRATES forensics project
(paper to follow)
- c) An oral update on the first meeting of the Performance Panel which met
on 1 December.
- Item 6 - Associated documents:
- Current Force Performance (859 KB PowerPoint Presentation)
- Performance Against The Annual Policing Plan (Targets) (184 KB)
- Forensic Performance (167 KB PDF)
- Forensic Performance (381 KB PowerPoint Presentation)
- Continuous Improvement Database
A report to update Members on the progress of recommendations and action
plans monitored and stored on the Continuous Improvement Database within
the Strategic Development Department.
Item 7 - Associated documents:
- Continuous Improvement Database Cover (77 KB)
- Continuous Improvement Database Report (194 KB)
- NCRS & NSIR data audit
A report on the National Crime Recording Standard and National Standard of Incident Recording audits for the period 1 July to 30 September 2005.
Item 8 - Associated documents:
- NCRS & NSIR Data Audit (78 KB)
Registrar’s Quarterly Report - July 05 to September 05 (591 KB)
- Quarterly Report NSIR - July to September 2005 (152 KB)
Next meeting: Tuesday 24 January 2006 at 10.00am in the Conference Room at the Police Authority Offices Exeter.
Committee Members: M Bull, C Bulley, J Currie, Sir S Day, M Hicks, S Malloni, J Owen, W Thomas and C Wallin
If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact Richard Martin email Richard.Martin@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk