Performance Management Committee
Tuesday 16 May 2006
<>A meeting of the Performance Management Committee, to which you are requested to attend, will be held on Tuesday 16 May 2006 at 10.00am in the Conference Room, Devon and Cornwall Police Authority, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter, to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.
Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting.
S G Davey
Chief Executive & Clerk
To The Police Authority
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice-Chairman
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies for absence from Members unable to attend the meeting.
- Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting, together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared interests.
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 28 March 2006 as a correct record.
- Baseline Assessment
To review the discussions and actions arising from the Police Authority’s recent debate on the 2005 and 2006 HMIC Baseline Assessments.
- Performance against the Annual Policing Plan (Targets)
This item (reports to follow) will include:
- i. details of the Force’s performance for the period 1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006
- ii. details of performance during 2005-6 towards the Force’s long term targets
- iii.an update on the progress made by the working group to improve user satisfaction
- iv. an update on the progress made by the working group to improve sanction detections.
- Continuous Improvement Database A report to update Members on the progress of selected recommendations and action plans stored and monitored on the Continuous Improvement Database within the Corporate Services Department.
- Appendix A
- Activity Based Costing
A report (one paper to follow) illustrating results from the Neighbourhood Beat Manager activity survey conducted in February 2006.
- ABC Neighbourhood Beat Manager Activity Survey February 2006 Analysis
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
Next meeting: 31 July 2006 at 2pm in the Conference Room at the Police Authority Offices, Exeter.
Committee Members: M Bull, C Bulley, J Currie, Sir S Day, M Hicks, S Malloni, J Owen, W Thomas and C Wallin
If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact Richard Martin email Richard.Martin@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk