Site Navigation

Open/Close the accessibility toolbar.

Layout
Font
Contrast
Save & Close

Performance Management Committee

Wednesday 25 March 2009

A meeting of the Performance Management Committeeto which you are requested to attend, will be held on Wednesday 25 March 2009 at 1000hrs in the Conference Room, Devon and Cornwall Police Authority, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter, to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.

This meeting will be broadcast live on the Internet and recorded for future viewing.

Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting.

R S MARTIN

ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE
16 March 2009

Meeting Agenda

Open Items

  1. Apologies for Absence
    To receive apologies for absence from Members unable to attend the meeting.
  2. Declarations of Interests
    To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting, together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared interests.
  3. Minutes
    To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 28 January 2009 as a correct record.
  4. Performance Summary
    This presentation provides details of Force performance towards the Policing Plan targets for the year to date.
  5. ACPO Rape Support Programme 2008
    A report to update the Committee on the progress of this initiative and the contribution to improving performance. Report to follow.
  6. Forensics Task and Finish Group
    The Police Authority has been working with the Constabulary to bring about improvements to the forensic management arrangements in the Force. This verbal report will provide Members with an update on the work of the group to date, and the next steps to be taken.
  7. Restorative Outcomes
    This report will provide Members with an update on the trials being undertaken in four forces to pilot different approaches for restorative outcomes. Report to follow.
  8. National Crime Recording Standard and National Standard of Incident Recording compliance update
    An update on Force performance for crime and incident recording compliance.

Next meeting: Wednesday 3 June 2009 at 10.00am in the Conference Room at the Police Authority Offices, Exeter.
Committee Members: M Bull, L Dunn, G Hicks, M Hicks, J Norton, J Rowe and L Williams.

If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact Richard Martin email Richard.Martin@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk

Devon & Cornwall Police Authority are not responsible for the content of external websites.
© Devon & Cornwall Police Authority. All rights reserved.