Site Navigation

Open/Close the accessibility toolbar.

Layout
Font
Contrast
Save & Close

Resources Committee

Wednesday 27 July 2005

A meeting of the Resources Committee will be held on Wednesday 27 July 2005 at 10.30am in the Conference Room, Endeavour House, Woodwater Park, Exeter to which you are summoned, to consider the items as detailed on the Agenda given below.

Any papers listed as “to follow”, urgent items or supplementary papers will be made available as soon as possible and in any event at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting.

S G Davey
Chief Executive & Clerk
To The Police Authority

Meeting Agenda

Opening Items

  1. Apologies
    To receive apologies for absence from Members unable to attend the meeting.
  2. Declarations of Interests
    To receive any declarations from Members / Officers of personal and / or prejudicial interests in respect of matters for consideration at this meeting, together with the appropriate statement on the nature of any such declared interests.
  3. Resources Committee Minutes (163 kb)
    To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 14 June 2005 as a correct record.
  4. Annual Statement of Accounts 2004-05
    RECOMMENDATION that the Draft Statement of Accounts for 2004-05 be approved. Booklet to follow.
  5. Financial Monitoring 2005-06 (73 kb)
    This report provides the financial position based on the latest spend profile. Report to follow.Associated documents:
  6. Budget Working Party
    This will be an oral update on the meeting held on the 15 July 2005.

  7. Budget 2006-07 Consultation Arrangements
    This will be a discussion about proposed consultation arrangements to be put into place prior to the Police Authority agreeing the 2006-07 budget.
  8. MacFarland Review of PIT0 (179 kb)
    Summary of the keypoints from Robert MacFarland’s Review of ‘Police Information Technology Organisation’ issued by the Home Office in June 2005. Identifies the implications of the Review for the Authority’s consideration.
  9. Devon Drug and Alcohol Action Team (106 kb)
    This paper provides an update on the work of the Devon Drug and Alcohol Action Team (DAAT).
  10. Vehicle Utilisation Issues (82 kb)
    This paper updates Members on the work to date to identify and improve vehicle utilisation.
  11. Business Benefit Realisation (102 kb)
    Describes the methods whereby Business Benefits can be delivered by Business Process Re-engineering or the implementation of new projects or initiatives to the Force. Associated documents:
  12. Closed session:
    Items which may be considered by the Committee with only members of the Police Authority, appropriate Officers and expert advisors present, on the grounds that exempt / confidential information may be disclosed
    Agenda item: 12
    Title: Force Integrated Management System (FIMS)
    Relevant Act: Freedom of Information Act
    Relevant section: (1) Section 22 – Information intended for future publication.(2) Commercial interestsSection 43(2) - Prejudice the commercial interests of any person including the public authority holding it.

    Agenda item: 13
    Title: Intranet Phase II
    Relevant Act: Freedom of Information Act
    Relevant section: Commercial interestsSection 43(2) - Prejudice the commercial interests of any person including the public authority holding it.

    Agenda item: 14
    Title: Torrington Police Station
    Relevant Act: Freedom of Information Act
    Relevant section: Commercial interestsSection 43(2) - Prejudice the commercial interests of any person including the public authority holding it.
  13. Force Integrated Management System (FIMS)
    Report to update Members on the implementation of the new Financial and HR management system. Report to follow.
  14. Intranet Phase II
    This will be an oral report to update Members on the current position.
  15. Torrington Police Station
    Recommends refurbishment works at the station. Report to follow.

If you require any further information regarding this meeting please contact Eleanor Tanner.

Committee Members – B Greenslade, D Money, M Nevitt, J Owen, C Ryan, J Smith, W Thomas.

Invited members (pre-nomination) - J Currie, B Preston

\
Devon & Cornwall Police Authority are not responsible for the content of external websites.
© Devon & Cornwall Police Authority. All rights reserved.